Call for Abstracts
|Presentation Type:||Poster presentation|
|Submission Deadline:||31 August 2018|
|Abstract text:||300 words maximum|
|Registration of the authors with abstracts:||Presenting authors of accepted abstracts must register for the Conference before August 20th , 2018.|
There will be only 1 type of presentation: Poster presentation. Each abstract must include a correct description of objectives, material and methods, results and conclusions, so that the Programme Committee of the Conference can make a correct review.
All abstracts should be submitted and presented in English. Use clear language, avoiding complex characters or formulas difficult to understand.
Download and complete this template before you start the abstract submission: It is compulsory that you use the template to submit your abstract.
Abstracts review and notifications
After the review by the scientific committee, authors will be notified about results by August 10th, 2018. If an abstract is accepted, the presenting author must register and pay the registration fee before August 20th, 2018. Abstracts of non-registered authors will not be published.
- Abstracts must be sent through the Conference online platform using a word doc, docx format.
- During the abstract submission process, presenting authors must be clearly identified providing contact details (email required).
- Abstract cannot exceed in any case the 300 words. This does not include the abstract title, authors and their affiliations and references. Larger abstracts will not be admitted.
- Figures are not allowed in the abstract submission.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by members of the Scientific Committee. Final consideration will be of the Coference Programme
- In order to have the abstracts included in the final programme all presenting authors must register for the Conference before August 20th , 2018.
- For accepted abstracts, the presenting authors are required to be in attendance at their poster sessions (allocated by the Conference organization).